Friday 8 May 2009

Well I thought I would put a quick post whilst I am on my lunch break at work. I have been so busy the last three days and so tired. This weekend is also hectic so I dont think I will get much Jewellery done again.


On the bright side its my mums Birthday tomorrow so I am helping her with a party that she is organising. I don't mean to blow my own trumpet (well I do!!..lol) but I am an amazing cook. It should be a great night and on Sunday I am going to Alton Towers... Whiiipppeeeee.....!!!
That will be me screaming at the front... I have been practising for the last two days..
Well my lunch is over, oh yeah someone complemented my jewellery today... ooh actually two people have. I am so proud of myself.
Well I had go back to kicking some Defendants Butt!!
Tatty x

TLG - M.W.P.&.L.


No comments:

Post a Comment