Monday 4 May 2009

New Organiser for my Beads

Well the bank holiday is almost over and its back to work tomorrow.

I bought a new organiser today from Hobby Craft, I keep saying I'm going to stop shopping there because it is too expensive but I couldn't help myself (too impatient)..


This is the bag that I bought and its perfect for my beads and tools. It comes with a small bead tray with a lid all for £15. I put all my beads in it, I didn't realise I had so many I have nearly filled all the compartments. I feel better now that the are more organised.. hmmm

I had another good day promoting my jewellery and registering the website on more directories. I have decided to join etsy, pink doodle etc so that I can drum up some recognition. This is a lot of hard work drumming up interest and business.

I am going to America in a couple of weeks and I have already arranged to visit some of the local bead shop.. Oooo I am so excited I want to try to get some unusual beads.

I bought my first bead magazine today because it came with a free colour wheel, it was a Bead & Button Special, Brilliant Crystal Jewelry 2. wow I have some new techniques to try, it looks really complicated. I think I am going to look on you tube to see if anyone has done a video so that I can try the designs on there. I will keep you posted as to how I get on.

Okay enough about jewellery, I feel that I am starting to get addicted to Texas Hold em Poker on facebook. Luckily I am really bad and loose more than I make but I find it therapeutic.

Well thats enough for today..

Tatty x

TLG - M . W . L . & C.



No comments:

Post a Comment