Saturday 23 May 2009

MISSISSIPPI... I'm Here!!

Well its been a while since my last post and a lot has happened but nothing to do with jewellery..lol. I am at my aunts house in Ocean Springs, Mississippi and its lovely and warm, it raining at the moment but it doesnt last long.. Okay so there is Me, my mum, my step dad, my little brother, My aunt Michelle, her husband, my 3 cousins and my Aunt Patsy and we all congregated here for my cousin Chanelle's graduation on Tuesday..

It took so long to get here 2 hours driving to the airport, 10 hour flight to Texas and a 1 hour flight to New Orleans and a 2 hour drive from the airport to my aunts house, wow!! and we didn't sleep the whole time.. I was knackered!!

When we got here the first place we went to is Popeye's Chicken and had Chicken, with Mash and Gravy and biscuits...hmmmm!! That was it for me, I crashed out..

Yesterday was nice we got up and mi mother made a nice big breakfast, we went to Wall Mart to get a few supplies, we went for a walk along the Beach, then to Wendy's for burgers, we then went to Biloxi where we were then paraded around my aunts work place, went to the hair shop, we picked up little Keiran and then we went to the shoppette where we found the best beef jerky...hmmm and then to Pizza Hut where my cousin works for some Pizza and Pasta for movie night, we completely embarrassed her which was nice...

BUT... we ate the food and me, my mum, step dad fell asleep... so movie night didn't happen!!

I slept for 2 hours then got up to keep Patsy and Michelle!! My Brother and Darry went to a church lock in stay awake, my brother lasted 1 hour and fell asleep, my cousin Chanelle went out with her friends, my little keiran who is 4 kept bringing in bugs and caterpillars from outside, he is so sweet he loves insects...

So today is another day and today we are having a huge barbecue for my cousin graduation which starts at 5 so I am off to go and get dressed!! Ill be back with more of my holiday adventures!!

Tatty x

M.W.P.&.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment